Sarah Blanchard REALTOR
Put Sarah's experience and expertise to work for you!
- Earned her Diversity Specialist certification through National Association of Realtors training.
- Acquired Facility Management Professional (FMP) certification while working as a Facility Team Leader at Gemini North Observatory in Hilo, Hawaii.
- Earned an MBA in Marketing and taught college courses in marketing and communications.
- Holds her Relocation Specialist designation, through the global network Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.
- Specializes in country residential, land, and equestrian properties
Sarah is a top class professional who works for you. - Vernon Gabbert, Clayton
Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She helped us through the entire selling process and was able to secure an offer in a couple of weeks for our Clayton house and small horse property. Thanks for all your hard work! - Erin Harrell, Clayton
My wife and I couldn’t have been happier with the service that Sarah provided us. Being from out of state, this could have been a nightmare but Sarah made it such an easy process. She went above and beyond. We will be referring all our friends and family to Sarah. On a scale of 1 to 10, Sarah is a 100. Thanks for all your hard work! We love you! – Sal and Megan Ferrara, Clayton
Sarah was absolutely wonderful! She worked very hard in locating a home that was just what my mother and I were looking for - master bedroom on first floor, none or minimal steps going into the house. Sarah never became flustered when my mother changed her mind or offered her opinions. I have and will recommend Sarah. Also in the future, if circumstances occur, I will definitely look to her for assistance. – Diane Swan, Wendell
My daughter and I decided to purchase property together in North Carolina. The problem was, I live in New York and my daughter lives in California. We would like to thank Sarah Blanchard from Home Towne Realty. Without her we would have been lost! Sarah is one of the most knowledgeable realtors we have ever met. Not only was she able to give us information in regards to our purchase, we also learned so much about the state of North Carolina. If there was property not suitable for us she was right there searching out new property that met all of our criteria. We cannot thank her enough. She is the best. – Theresa Skelly and Danielle Skelly, Clayton